Did you know that more than 70% of people who invest in Real Estate only have 1 investment property? While this may be a good start and better than many other people, it won’t give you financial freedom which is what most people are looking for. Most people who are mentored by me are looking to have their income replaced through property.
That’s because they didn’t plan. This procedure is simple however if you don’t get it right from the beginning then it’s extremely costly to undo. Fees associated with selling properties are expensive.
Here I will outlay how we will plan a strategy for your portfolio going forward but firstly we must understand where you are right now and work from there.
Step 1 – Where to get started
- Understanding where you are and where you want to go
- Understanding your time restraints
- Explaining how banks work out your borrowing capacity
- Understanding which finance model to use
- Understanding the “staircase” and how it works
- Explaining LVR and Vacancy Rates and how to read them
- Understanding Leverage and how it works
- Understanding your home is not an investment it’s a liability
- Understanding Rentvesting
- Quick oversight on Depreciation
- Understanding your obligations as a landlord now
- Understanding how bad Negative Gearing is
Step 2 – Developing a plan to get there
- Going step by step and talking about what needs to be purchased, the game plan there, and what areas to buy and why.
- Understanding how the property clock works.
- On Going help in finding the right property that suits your needs. (I am not a buyers agent, however I will tell you what to look for and you can present those properties to me for my opinion).
In addition I can also come out house hunting with you and liaise with Real Estate Agents, (negoatiate the deal), attend auctions, deal with the Solitcitors / Settlement Agents, Pest Control companies, Building Consultants, ect for a daily fee.
Step 3 – Implement the plan
Working with Mark has been a fantastic experience. He is passionate about helping people and this reflects in the mentoring he delivers and the advice he shares. After working with Mark, we are now on our way to purchase our first investment property. This is just the start of our investment journey. We feel safe in the knowledge that we have Mark there to help and guide us along the way. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and guide you in the right direction with something so important as increasing your wealth, Mark Shearwood is the one. He will do this with your best interests at heart the entire time. I would highly recommend that you speak with Mark today.
Lana Jackson, Eagle Vale
I would have remained at home knitting socks, blissfully unaware of the pile of equity there if Mark hadn’t opened my mind to property investment. I value all the information groups that he pointed out and benefited from all their insights. I confidently secured my first portfolio property within 9 months. Mark has been positive and supportive as I continue on the learning curve. He is educating me about the flags and pitfalls of the market. His key to opening doors? Know your strategy!
Heather King, Dulwich Hill
Since arriving in Australia in 2004 my ultimate goal has been to own property. I now have two properties and I am planning to purchase another one. This would not be possible without Mark and his great real estate knowledge and honest advice. He helped me through every part of the process from start to finish. Nothing is too hard for him, he always finds a solution. I recommend you get in touch with him if you want to start building a strong portfolio.
Manu Saothong, Moore Park
Please fill out the below contact form to book in your 2-hour Real Estate Strategy Meeting (investment = $350).